Skip to content
FREE Divorce Options(TM) Workshop
Every Friday, 12:15 – 1:15 pm
Divorce Options(TM) Workshops Will…
- Help you understand and manage the legal, financial and emotional aspects of divorce
- Help you explore your choices and make informed decisions about which process will be best for you
- Help you take control of your divorce and move forward with your life
Who Should Attend Divorce Options(TM) Workshop
- Married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- Same or opposite gender
- With or without children
Divorce Options(TM) Workshop provides you with up-to-date, unbiased information about:
- Litigation, do-it-yourself, mediation and collaborative divorces – the risks and the benefits of each process
- Spousal Support (alimony) and child support
- Legal and physical custody
- Legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce
- Impact of separation and divorce on children
- Managing your emotions and changing family relationships
Find answers to your important questions:
- What happens in court?
- How much time does it take to get divorced?
- How much does it cost to get divorced?
- What the first step?
- Are there resources available to me?
Get advice from professionals on:
- Talking to your children about divorce
- Protecting the things that are important to you
- Maintaining your emotional health and lessen stress
- Working together instead of against each other
- Preserving family relationships