Serve divorce papers

When a divorce is started, a Petition or Complaint is filed with the court. That document needs to be given to the other party, which is called Service of Process. This insures that all parties to the divorce are aware that papers have been filed with the court, giving them an opportunity to respond and participate in the case.

Posted in