Streamlined Collaborative Practice Protocols Training June 6-8, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve had a few people ask if it’s “worth it” to come to the Streamlined Collaborative Practice Protocols Training June 6-8, 2013. I wouldn’t plunk down $895-$1395 (depending on when you register) without asking a few questions, either.
For Registration Click Here
Here are the questions which would be on my mind if I wasn’t involved in organizing this training:
- Why 3 whole days?
- Why is this training different than the million trainings I’ve already been to?
- Who the heck are these speakers?
- Should I come?
Why does it take 3 days?
- Day one, you hear the information and learn
- Day two, you experience how the new information works in practice
- Day three, you reflect and debrief. It’s in the debrief that the magic happens, and when you see the power in your role. It’s on day 3 that the shift takes place
Why is this training different than the million trainings I’ve already been to? [And never mind that I’ve practiced a zillion years]
This training is different because of its focus on the team and how each professional can contribute to making the team greater than the sum of it’s parts.
Let’s face it