Natalie Rosenblatt, Associate
Natalie is the Executive Assistant that gets things done at Peace Talks. She manages administrative affairs for Peace Talks President Stephanie Maloney, creates and documents processes, and provides all the needed support to make sure everything runs smoothly for Peace Talks’ mediator team and clients.
Natalie joined Peace Talks in October 2020. Previously, she worked with coParenter, the first platform and app for separating and divorcing families to improve communication and receive help from an on-demand professional. A well-rounded professional, she had stints in the music industry with Shazam and Universal Music Group, and taught English in Rome, Italy.
EXPERIENCE & ACCREDITATION
- Executive Assistant, Peace Talks Mediation Services, Oct 2020–Present
- Executive Assistant/Project Manager, Hyphenus/coParenter, Sep 2016–Aug 2019
- Office Manager, Executive Assistant & Event Coordinator, Shazam Media Services, Inc.. Nov 2013–Dec 2015
- English Teacher, Alphabet English Language School, Oct 2011–Jun 2013
- Executive Assistant & Group Event Coordinator, Global Digital Business, Universal Music Group, Sep 2007-August 2011
- LACFLA Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training, 2021
Natalie is a Los Angeles native who has also lived in New York and Rome, Italy. She is a proud pup mom to her dog Molly and “Aunt Nat” to many. Some of her favorite things are dancing, tennis, boxing workouts, cooking, and travel.