What to Bring to Your First Mediation Appointment
Most people start with a free mediation orientation. Most orientations last 20 – 40 minutes depending on how many questions you have.
Divorce mediation is most efficient when you come to your mediation session prepared with some basic information. The better informed you are about your assets, liabilities, children’s schedules, and your goals for the outcome of your situation, the more progress we can make in your mediation session.
It’s not necessary to fill out each of these forms before your first appointment, but using them may help you get organized so that you can make the most of your time during your mediation sessions.
(These forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. Download your free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking here.)
Child Centered Issues
- Child Support Checklist
- California Child Support Guidelines
- Parenting Plan Checklist
- Parenting Plan Holiday Schedule
- Parenting Plan Daily Calendar
- Online Parenting Calendars
- Child Information Worksheet
- Sample Parenting Plan Schedules
- Reasons to Mediate Parenting Plans
- When Your Children are With the Other Parent